Have you been hiding behind this curtain called Imposter Syndrome?
One of the most repeated questions I get asked as a practitioner and Akashic Records Reader is how do I let go of Imposter Syndrome?
According to the Harvard Business Review, Imposter Syndrome is a collection of feelings of inadequacy that persist despite evident success. 'Imposters' suffer from chronic self-doubt and a sense of intellectual fraudulence that overrides any feelings of success or external proof of their competence.
In my observation, Imposter Syndrome is tied to multiple factors:
- karmic contracts are tied to communication and expressing feelings, words, and intentions
- courage to appear in your unique energetic form
- comparison to how others do it
- worry that you'll be called out for being a fake
- lack of consistent results that cause you to doubt whether you're on the right track
Everyone, at some point in life, suffers from niggling doubt that threatens confidence and self-esteem. Imposter...